To start off the week, our arm kept falling because it was too heavy to be controlled by the motors so we added more rubber bands so i can efficiently go up and down without falling. We are about to prepare for the autonomous challenge. We are predicting to get one or two over in this time, but if we run out of time we will decide as group to skip autonomous. and focus on manual.
Friday, November 25, 2016
First off i wanna start by saying happy thanksgiving to everyone and i hope they have a great weekend. We are all on break having a good time and enjoying time with family and eating amazing food. Our only job was too research a little on extra ideas on how to make the robot better and more efficient.
Monday, November 21, 2016
To start off the week, we took the prongs off the endefactor. We coded the motor and changed it to a square type of shape. We made it easier to push the stars off and push them under the fence. We found out a secret technique for this challenge that nobody is doing and works amazing this push effector can push up to 6 stars underneath at once!!
Friday, November 18, 2016
To finish off the week we changed the endafactor slightly. We began having problems with our robot arm so we added gears and the motors to make it more compact, after we changed it the robot arm began moving up and down smooth and easily without giving us any further problems allowing us to move on to crush this challenge.